Saturday 8 November 2008

bloggers!

Ok, so everybody else in the world blogs except me, so I thought, well, give it a go.

I have titled my blog In a heap of..... because I am always in the middle of something or another and today it is bloggers!

So who am I and what do I like to do?

I am a wife, a mother and I work full time. I sometimes think that is all I do, well how do you fit anything else in? But I do...
I have done lots of volunteering for school, you know like the PTA and I was part of a group who established a Youth Group, my DH is coach for one of my kiddywinks football team, so somehow I ended up in a heap of volunteering there too!

I also started to knit this year, so I am often in a heap of stitches, knitted, purled or even dropped. I love it and am addicted and think I am getting better at it.

Oh yes and I also have embarked on an MA this year so I should be in a heap of books, but that is at the back of mind at the moment, which often leave me in a heap of guilt!

Well, i think that will do today!

My first blog done!

No comments: